Fourth RBCDSAI Workshop on Recent Progress in Data Science and AI
RBC-DSAI is organizing its fourth workshop on Recent Progress in Data Science and AI on May 10, 2019.
Venue : IIT Madras, Chennai - 600036
- Posters: ICSR AC Dining Hall
- Time : 15:30-18:30
- Date : 10th May (Friday)
- *Refreshment at 4pm
- Rapid identification of reaction systems using spectroscopic measurements and microreactors
- Analysis of experimental conditions, measurement strategies and model identification approaches on parameter estimation in plug flow reactors
- Operation of Intermittent Water Distribution Networks
- Feature Selection in unlabelled spectroscopic data
- IoT enabled smart water network
- MaMiC : Macro and Micro Curriculum for Robotic Reinforcement Learning
- SEEL: Sample Efficient Ensemble learning
- Framework for Privacy preserving Deep Learning
- Developing the India-specific model for estimating gestational age in the first trimester in GARBH-Ini cohort.
- A Web-Based Tool for Optimal Operation of Water Distribution Networks.
- Incorporating structural information to improve dialogue response generation.
- MATLAB Toolbox for Dynamic Iterative Principal Component Analysis(DIPCA) under Errors-In-Variables(EIV) Framework.
- Identification of Error in Variables Model using Dynamic Iterative PCA for MIMO systems.
- Corridor level mobility analysis using Wi-Fi data.
- Dealing with Heteroscedastic Noise in Matrix Factorization methods.
- Injury severity prediction model for two-wheeler crashes at midblock road sections.
- Successor Options: An Option Discovery Framework for Reinforcement Learning: